November 20, 2013, 9:56 AM
BIZMOLOGY — Some retailers are rolling up their sleeves and taking the proactive step of opening technology labs in Silicon Valley to fast-track innovations. A half-dozen large retailers have opened facilities in […]
November 19, 2013, 4:07 PM
Anadarko Petroleum, Encana, and Noble Energy get on board for voter-approved stricter air-quality regulations regarding drilling activities in Colorado
November 14, 2013, 1:53 PM
BIZMOLOGY — As we’ve seen from my colleague Tracey Panek’s post on sales territory planning, Hoover’s Online is an essential resource for developing sales territories. Another great resource is Hoover’s […]
November 12, 2013, 3:43 PM
On November 9, 2013 , a 90-car train carrying ultra-light and combustible crude oil from North Dakota’s Bakken shale play derailed and exploded in western Alabama.
Some 20 of the Alabama & Gulf Coast Railway train’s derailed cars caught fire after the derailment in Pickens County, although no injuries were reported.
- Laura Huchzermeyer on Manufactured housing grows from industry low point
- Shalen on Mexico to lead North American automotive investment
- Lumpy on Manufactured housing grows from industry low point
- Stuart Hampton on Shell’s Prelude LNG Project plans to build the world’s biggest man-made floating thing ever
- Samal on Shell’s Prelude LNG Project plans to build the world’s biggest man-made floating thing ever