November 25, 2013, 4:26 PM
Statoil and NASA have signed a deal to explore a wide range of technologies to help Statoil in oil and gas exploration and production in harsh environments.
November 22, 2013, 11:05 AM
BIZMOLOGY — Green building, or environmentally sensitive architecture, is benefiting from more government incentives, grant programs, success stories, and better marketing strategies. Green certification, achieved through meeting Leadership in Energy […]
November 21, 2013, 1:51 PM
BIZMOLOGY — Intensifying cyber attacks from China and beyond continue to threaten governments, private firms, and other organizations around the world. The World Economic Forum (WEF) recently released its Top […]
November 21, 2013, 10:17 AM
BIZMOLOGY — Amazon.com has already proven itself to be a major headache for the retail industry. Now the powerful e-commerce company is setting its sights on the lucrative business-to-business distribution market with a […]
- Patrice on 2014 food trends — a roundup
- Lynett Oliver on 2014 food trends — a roundup
- Jennifer on Looking for clothes “Made in the USA”?
- Laura Huchzermeyer on Manufactured housing grows from industry low point
- Shalen on Mexico to lead North American automotive investment